The GD Constable CBT Exam Result, 2021-2022, will soon be available on the Staff Selection Commission’s official website. Between November 16 and December 15, 2021, the SSC Exam Authority held the GD Constable Computer Based Test throughout the country. In February 2022, the SSC GD Result, Constable Merit List Pdf and Cut Off Marks/Score Card will be accessible.
SSC GD Result 2022
The Staff Selection Commission, as we all know, held a written test for the 25271 positions of Constable (General Duty) from November 16 to December 15, 2021. Second, those interested in learning more about the SSC GD Result 2022 Date can read this article. Thousands of candidates took the written test and are now waiting for the SSC GD Constable Result 2022 to continue the recruitment process.
Answer keys will be published first, followed by the announcement of the SSC GD Constable Result 2022. According to reports, the SSC GD Constable Result 2022 will be available on the official site in the second week of February 2022. SSC GD Constable Merit List 2022 Date, Expected Cut Off, and SSC Constable GD Result Direct Link are all included in this article.
|Authority Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment||SSC GD Constable Bharti 2022|
|SSC GD Exam Date||16 November 2021 to 15 December 2021|
|Total Posts||25271 vacancies|
|Name of Post||Constable (General Duty)|
|Constable GD Answer Key 2022 Release Date||1st Feb 2022|
|SSC GD Constable Result 2022 Date||15 February, 2022 (Expected)|
|Type of Post||Result|
SSC GD Cut-off 2022
The SSC GD test will be held from November 16 to December 15, 2021, by the Staff Selection Commission. They’ve established separate cut-off tables for male and female applicants. The SSC GD 2021 results are likely to be in January 2022. The board has supplied the projected cut-off and cut-off tables from past years so that applicants may readily estimate the total expected marks they need to pass the test and reach the minimal cut-off. It will aid applicants in their preparation for the exams. The official cut-off will be only when the test is completed according to the exam.
SSC GD Merit List 2022
If you took the test, your name could be featured on the merit list pdf. The final merit list, i.e., the list of selected candidates entitled to the next recruiting step, will be based on the candidates’ GD written test scores. SSC The results were released by region. Candidates may check their scores and obtain the entire merit list pdf from the result link by logging in to the SSC website. You may get additional information by following simple directions on downloading or examining SSC results online.
How to Download SSC GD Result 2022?
- The first step in getting the SSC gd result 2021-22 is to go to the official page on the official website.
- You’ll see the SSC gd outcome 2022 tab in the right-hand corner of the website.
- Candidates must then choose another option, “constable GD,” from inside that tab. There will be two rows of SSC gd 2022 results on the screen. One for male applicants and the other for female candidates.
- There are three columns in each row: Write Up, Result, and Marks. The “Write Up” part carries cut-off information, and the authority board will show the “Marks” column soon. The qualifying applicants have been listed in the result column.
- To check the result of the SSC GD Examination, applicants must click on the tab “Click Here” beneath the SSC gd result 2021 Sarkari result column.
- The names of the individuals who have been shortlisted will appear on the list.
- To enter their credentials for the download, candidates must hit “Ctrl+F.”
- The last step is to download and print the result for further processing.
SSC GD Result Date 2022
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has previously announced recruitment for General Duty (GD) Constables. A large number of people applied for General Duty Constable positions. From November 16 to December 15, 2021, candidates took the Constable GD Written Examination. Candidates who took the test eagerly await the Result date. The Result is likely to be announced by the Staff Selection Commission on February 5, 2022.
Candidates may get the GD Results using their login credentials on the official website. Candidates may locate their name and Roll Number by downloading the SSC GD Result PDF. After the official announcement, we will offer a direct link to check the Constable GD Results in 2022 Maharashtra, Gujarat, MP, UP, Bihar, and Rajasthan.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an essential government of India body that oversees the recruiting process for numerous ministries, departments, and agencies. Also, the Staff Selection Commission, which comprises a Chairman, two Members. Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations, is one of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT). The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) holds the SSC General Duty (GD) test to hire qualified applicants for different positions every year. The General Duty Exam is the full version of GD.