Learn to Read with Google :- Read Along (formerly Bolo) is a free and fun speech based reading tutor app designed for children aged 5 and above.It helps them improve their reading skills in English and many other languages (Hindi, Bangla, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Spanish & Portuguese) by encouraging them to read aloud interesting stories and collect stars and badges together with “Diya”, the friendly in app assistant
Educational platform for kids
Read Along by Google is an educational app especially aimed at children that teaches users to read in English. Therefore, it can also be a good system to improve anyone’s pronunciation in English.
This platform’s teaching system is organized into stories and vocabulary games. The goal is for the child to spend at least ten minutes a day learning. And, to do this, all you have to do is choose a story and start reading aloud.
Learn to Read with Google
Google is joining the learning adventure with this platform, an educational tool for children to learn to read in English with stories and games. The proposal is simply fantastic and works like a charm.
Read Along Application Download
Diya listens to children when they read and offers realtime positive feedback when they read well and helps them out when they get stuck – even when offline & without data.
Learn to Read with Google Google Apk
|Application Name||Read Along|
|Developer Name||Google LLC|
|App Ranking||4 Star|
Read Along Application Features
- Works Offline : Once downloaded, it works offline, so it does not use any data.
- Safe : Since the app is made for children, there are no ads, and all sensitive information stays only on the device.
- Free: The app is completly free to use and has a vast library of books with different reading levels from Pratham BoIn
- App Reading Assistant: Diya, the in-app reading assistant helps children read out loud and provides positive reinforcement when they read correctly, and help wherever they get stuck.oks, Katha Kids & Chhota Bheem, with new books
- Multi Child Profile: Multiple children can use the same app and create their individual profiles to track their own process
- Personalised: The app recommends the right level of difficulty books to each child depending on their reading level.ogress.added regularly.
- Games: Educational games within the app, make the learning experience fun.
Read along By Google
Read Along Languages Support
With Read Along, children can read a variety of fun and engaging stories in different languages including:
- Hindi (हिंदी)
- Bangla (বাংলা)
- Urdu (اردو)
- Telugu (తెలుగు)
- Marathi (मराठी)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
- Spanish (Español)
- Portuguese (Português)
|Learn to Read with Google Apk||Click Here|
|Technicalhelps Home Page||Click Here|
Learn to Read with Google FAQ
Does Google have a reading app?
The Google Play Books app is available for Android and iOS devices. You can also use Google Play Books web reader app for Chrome on your computer. Notable Google Play Books app features: Read online or offline.
Is Google Read Along app free?
Read Along is a free reading app for Android that helps children have fun while they learn to read. Read Along has an in-app reading buddy that listens to your young learner read aloud, offers assistance when they struggle and rewards them with stars when they do well – guiding them along as they progress.
Is there a free reading app?
This is another popular app which is the default in android phones. This app, as the name implies has been developed by Google. This app allows you to customize the different reading look. You can play with the size and color of the font.
1 thought on “Learn to Read with Google Apk, Read Along, read along By Google, Learn to Read with Google App”