Electronics Corporation of India Limited- a Public Sector Enterprise (A Unit of Department of Atomic Energy) has invited online for Lower Division Clerk (WG-III). Please read eligibility criteria, official notification pdf, selection process, apply process, salary details, job location, application fees details, age limit, age relaxation and other details before apply
ECIL Total Number of the Posts :-
- 11 Posts
ECIL Name of the posts :-
- Lower Division Clerk (WG-III) : 11 Posts
Eligibility criteria for ECIL Recruitment 2022
Education qualification :-
- The applicant should be a Graduate with minimum 50% marks with typewriting speed of 40 wpm and should have a certificate in PC operation.
Selection process :-
- candidates selection will be based on written test and skill test.
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit :-
- The upper age for UR Candidate is 28 years as on the last date of submission of online application
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022 ?
Eligible candidates including Internal Employees have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through our website http://careers.ecil.co.in, alternatively, follow www.ecil.co.in > Careers > e-Recruitment for advertisement details.
Last Date to Apply online for ECIL recruitment 2022 :
The on-line application process will be operational from 04.06.2022 (14.00 hrs.) to 25.06.2022 (14.00 hrs.)
Application fees :-
- General candidates (UR)/EWS/OBC are required to pay a fee of 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) as Application Fee.
- In case of any mistake made by the candidate on payment, Application Fee will not be paid back under any circumstances.
- The instructions for paying application fee are available in e-Recruitment web page under Advt. No. 09/2022.
Important Links :-
|ECIL Recruitment 2022 Apply||Click Here|
|Technicalhelps Homepage||Click Here|