UPPCL Technician Admit Card 2023, UPPCL Technician Electrical Exam Date, UP Power TG2 Electrical CBT Call Letter, uppcl.org Technician (Electrical) Hall Ticket Download Link Available Here:
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) will soon release Admit Card for Online Exam (CBT) of Technician (Electrical) Bharti 2023. Only eligible applicants can download UPPCL Technician Electrical Call Letter PDF by logging into their account at the official website, i.e. https://upenergy.in/uppcl. The Hall Ticket will not be dispatched by post or any other mode. For the convenience of aspirants, a direct link for downloading UPPCL Technician Admit Card 2023 is available below on this web page. Candidates are advised to go through this article for all details about UP Power TG2 E-Admit Card. Also, aspirants can check out Date of UPPCL Technician Exam, General Instructions and FAQs from the below description.
UPPCL Technician Admit Card 2023 | TG2 Electrical CBT Date | Call Letter | UP Power TG2 @uppcl.org
UP Power Corporation Ltd is conducting the Computer Based Online Written Examination for 891 Vacancies of Technician (Electrical) Posts. The CBT examination will be held in cities such as Lucknow, Varanasi, Meerut, Agra and Kanpur. The written test (CBT) question paper will be in 2 parts whose total time duration will be of 3 hours. Part A will carry 50 marks, while Part B carries 200 marks. The online test will have objective-type questions. Now for appearing in the CBT, UPPCL Technician Electrical Hall Ticket will be issued online by indicating the timetable & also the venue of examination. Hence, applicants will be allowed to take part in the written test only if they possess a valid UPPCL Call Letter of Technician (Vidyut).
The date, time and centre for UP Power TG2 Exam given in a Hall Ticket of applicants will be final, and no changes to be allowed by officials. Contestants who want to download their Call letter can go to UPPCL Technician (Electrical) CBT Admit Card link shared under this article and submit login credentials.
UPPCL Technician Electrical Admit Card 2023: Overview
|Organizer Name:||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Rect. Advt. No.:||10/VSA/2022/ Technician(Vidyut)|
|Exam Name:||Technician (Electrical) CBT Exam 2022 2023|
|Total Vacancies:||891 vacancies|
|Application Dates:||27th September to 19th October 2022|
|Mode of Admit Card Availability:||Online mode|
|Release of CBT Admit Card:||10-12 days prior exam date|
|Date of Online Exam (CBT):||In January/ February 2023 (tentative)|
|Official Email ID:||email@example.com|
UPPCL Technician Hall Ticket 2023: Details
Applicants who are appearing for UPPCL Technician (Electrical) Recruitment CBT Exam must print their call letter once it is made available on the online portal. All those candidates will be issued UP Power Technician Admit Card for Computer Based Test whose online application founded in order and provisionally accepted by the recruiting authority. We notify candidates that the facility for downloading UPPCL hall ticket will be available around 25 to 26 days before the examination. UP Energy TG2 Call Letter is to be downloaded online by providing the login credential details such as User ID & Password generated at the time of registration.
The downloading & printing of Call Letter for UPPCL Technician (Vidyut) 2023 shall be the responsibility of applicants. Accordingly, candidates must generate their Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation CBT Exam Admit Card within the stipulated time frame. For the eligible aspirants, UPPCL Technician Electrical E-Admit Card copy is an essential document that acts as their entry pass to the examination hall.
Steps to download UPPCL Technician (Electrical) Online Exam Admit Card 2023
Many contestants do not know where the UP Energy Technician Exam 2023 Hall Ticket is to be downloaded and what is the process of downloading. So to guide such candidates, we have provided simple steps for UPPCL TG2 Electrical Admit Card, which will be easy to understand and follow. The detailed guidelines step-wise are as under:-
- 1st Step – Visit the UP Power Corporation Limited Official Website, i.e. https://www.upenergy.in/uppcl/
- 2nd Step – Click on the “Vacancy/ Results” link available in a top section of a home page.
- 3rd Step – Open the link titled as “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR UPPCL ONLINE EXAM (CBT) OF TECHNICIAN (ELECTRICAL), 2022”.
- 4th Step – Submit your User ID Number and Password in a Candidate Login page.
- 5th Step – Finally, Uttar Pradesh Power TG2 Call Letter will appear on your screen after successful login.
- 6th Step – Download the PDF of Hall ticket and print a copy for the examination process.
Official Links for UPPCL Technician 2022 2023 E-Admit Card
Candidates who have applied successfully can download UPPCL Admit Card for Technician (Electrical) CBT 2023 by clicking on the below-provided direct link that navigates to an official website. Hence, open the e-Admit Card login link, insert your ID Number & Password and download it right away:-
Info Printed on UPPCL CBT Admit Card 2023
Aspirants of UP Energy TG2 Exam 2023 must verify all the details mentioned in Call Letter when downloaded from the web portal. E-Admit Card of UPPCL Technician Electrical CBT is Important as it contains the below given details of applicants:-
- Name of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Post Code (826)
- Date Of Birth (D.O.B.: dd/mm/yyyy)
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applied Category (UR/ OBC/ EWS/ SC/ ST)
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Signature of the Applicant
- Name and Address of Examination Centre
- Date and Time of Online Written Exam
- Reporting Time at the Exam Centre
- Entry Gate Closing Time
- Essential Instructions for Applicants
- Signature of Exam Counselor
All those details printed on Hall Ticket must be cross-checked once by candidates. If the call letter mentions incorrect data or is without a photograph or a different photograph, report the authority of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited for necessary correction.
Documents Needed at UPPCL Technician Exam Centre 2023
Candidates must note that the following is a list of documents needed to carry for UP Energy Technician Exam 2023 at the examination centre:-
- Hard Copy of Admit Card (प्रवेश पत्र)
- Photo Identity Card (Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Employee ID, Bank Passbook or any other Photo ID Proof issued by the State/ Central Govt or any Authorized ID Proof Announced by Gazetted Officer.)
- Any other document mentioned in the Call Letter
UPPCL Technician Exam 2023 Pattern
Given below is the UPPCL CBT Exam Pattern for the post of Technician (Electrical) consists of a total of 250 questions with a time duration of 180 minutes. So let’s take a glance:-
- In the Computer Based Exam, there are 02 (two) parts, i.e. Part-1 of 50 Ques. & Part-2 of 200 Ques.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 marks in both Parts (i.e. Part-I & II) for wrong answers.
- In both Parts, all questions will be compulsory and carry 01 (one) mark.
- All the questions under the Test of General Hindi & General English will be of High School Standard.
- Candidates who fail to score the minimum qualifying marks, i.e. 20 marks for Part-I & 33.50% marks for Part II, are disqualified from the selection process.
UPPCL Technician (TG2) Call Letter 2023: Key Points
Go through the following key instructions on the UP Power Technician Electrical Exam and make sure you don’t miss anything:-
- Print the UP Energy TG2 Admit Card on an A4 size paper and make sure all the details are printed correctly.
- The admit card must be carried in good condition, and do not laminate the admit card.
- Candidates who appear for CBT with forged Admit Card, ID Proof, etc., their candidature will be cancelled and further strict action taken by the higher authorities.
- Aspirants must note the exam timings from their hall ticket and reach the venue on reporting time.
- Contestants will not be allowed inside the test centre if they reach after the gate closing time indicated in the e-Call Letter.
- Do not forget to read all the instructions mentioned on the E-Admit Card and abide by them.
- The copy of hall ticket must be preserved until the recruitment process is concluded.
- In case of any discrepancy related to the issue of Admit Card, visit the Facilitation Centers as per the schedule mentioned in the hall ticket.