Supreme Court of India (SCI) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Court Assistant(Junior Translator) placed in Level 7 of the Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs.44,900/-. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 14 May 2022 at 23.59 hours. Online Applications for the same have been started on sci.gov.in. Candidates can directly access the online application link by scrolling down. Keep visiting Technicalhelps.In for more jobs and study material updates.
SCI Total Posts :-
- 25 Posts
SCI Posts Name :-
- Court Assistant(Junior Translator) – 25 Posts
SCI Educational Qualification :-
- Graduation from a recognized University in the relevant language.
- Please read official notification for more details.
SCI Job Location :-
- New Delhi, Delhi, India
SCI Age Limit :-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
SCI Selection Process :-
- Candidates selection will be based on an personal interview and written Examination.
SCI Application Fees :-
- General/OBC candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents of freedom fighter – Rs. 250/-
How to Apply SCI Recruitment 2022 ?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.
Important Links :-
|Download Notification Now||Click Here|
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||Click Here|
|Technicalhelps Homepage||Click Here|
Important Dates :-
- Starting date of online application: 18 April 2022
- Last date for submission of application: 14 May 2022