OJAS GPSSB Gujarat Talati Call Letter 2023, GPSSB Village Panchayat Secretary Admit Card, GPSSB Gujarat Talati Exam Date, Gujarat Talati Hall Ticket, ojas.gujarat.gov.in GPSSB Talati cum Mantri Call Letter Download Link Available Here: @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
GPSSB Call Letter for Talati cum Mantri (Village Panchayat Secretary) Exam 2023 will be released soon by the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board. The Written Exam will be held in February/ March 2023. Candidates who have applied for Gujarat Village Panchayat Secretary Bharti can download their GPSSB Talati Exam Admit Card from the OJAS website. We have also provided a link to download OJAS GPSSB Gujarat Talati Call Letter 2023 on this page. Scroll down to check every detail about GPSSB Village Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket, including steps to get OJAS Call Letter, Gujarat Talati Bharti Exam Schedule & other helpful information.
OJAS GPSSB Gujarat Talati Call Letter 2023 Download @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
OJAS GPSSB Call Letter Overview
|Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board
|Rectt. Advt. No.:
|ગુજરાત ગ્રામ પંચાયત સેક્રેટરી (તલાટી કમ મંત્રી) વર્ગ-૩ પરીક્ષા ૨૦૨૨
|Village Panchayat Secretary (Talati cum Mantri) (Class-III)
|28th January to 15th February 2022
|Call Letter Release Date:
|07-08 days before exam date
|Written Exam Date:
|1 January 2023
|Mode of Hall Ticket Availability:
|www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in | www.gpssb.gujarat.gov.in
GPSSB Talati cum Mantri Call Letter 2023: Summary
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board will conduct OMR based Written Examination for 3437 posts of Village Panchayat Secretary (Class-3) as per schedule. GPSSB Talati cum Mantri Written Exam Date, Time and Examination Centre details have been available inside the call letter. However, the VPS examination schedule has been uploaded online to the official website – gpssb.gujarat.gov.in. Over 6 lakh candidates have registered applications. Applicants whose applications are registered successfully has been issued GPSSB Village Panchayat Secretary Call Letter through OJAS Website. Gujarat Talati Mantri Exam Hall Ticket is the mandatory document to be carried along at the examination venue.
Eligible aspirants can download OJAS Gujarat Talati Admit Card from a direct URL link given below using their login credentials. After downloading, candidates should take a printout of the GPSSB Hall Ticket as it is compulsory to produce a hard copy when appearing for the Gujarat Gram Panchayat Secretary examination.
GPSSB Village Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2023: Details
Call Letter for GPSSB Exam of Talati cum Mantri 2023 has been made available ON-LINE at https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in for downloading by contestants. While accessing the OJAS Village Panchayat Secretary Admit Card, candidates need to provide their Confirmation Number and Birth Date. The Board will not issue hardcopy of Admit Card to applicants individually by post. However, the SMS alert regarding OJAS Gujarat Village Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket has been sent on the registered mobile number of applicants. Therefore, it is the responsibility of applicants to print OJAS Talati Call Letter much before the date of an exam to avoid any glitch or high internet traffic.
Here GPSSB Talati Admit Card will have information related to the candidates (Name, Photo, Signature, DOB, Category, Roll Number, etc.) and the examination such as date, timings, centre address, etc. Kindly read all guidelines furnished on OJAS Gujarat Gram Panchayat Secretary Exam Call Letter properly and follow the same on the exam day.
Steps to Download OJAS GPSSB Gujarat Talati Exam Call Letter 2023
Aspirants have to follow the below listed step-by-step procedure to download GPSSB Admit Card for Gujarat Talati Mantri Exam 2023. The steps are quite simple and easy to follow. Here is how you can generate & print OJAS Gram Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket:-
- 1st Step – Go to the OJAS website – ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- 2nd Step – Open the “Call Letter/ Reference” link available on a homepage.
- 3rd Step – Select the job option named “GPSSB/202122/10 Call Letter for Gujarat Village Panchayat Secretary (Talati cum Mantri) Examination, 2022 2023“.
- 4th Step – Fill up your “Confirmation Number of 08 Digits” and “Birth Date (dd-mm-yyyy)” on a login page.
- 5th Step – Click on the “Print Call Letter” button.
- 6th Step – Finally, your Hall Ticket will display on the screen. Cross-check all the details.
- 7th Step – Download the Admit Card PDF image to your device.
- 8th Step – Make a printout of your Hall Ticket in A4 Size paper and bring it on the exam day.
Official Links for OJAS Gujarat Talati 2022 2023 Call Letter
Candidates are required to download & print their OJAS GPSSB Call Letter for Talati cum Mantri Exam 2023 by login into the direct link attached below utilizing their registration credentials, i.e. Confirmation Number and Birth Date:-
How to Correct Discrepancies in GPSSB Talati Call Letter 2023?
Contestants should check for every possibility of mistakes on the OJAS Gujarat Talati Mantri Call Letter. In case of any discrepancy in details such as candidate’s name, date of birth, photo, gender, category, etc. or unable to access GPSSB Gram Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket, report it to the exam conducting authority at the earliest. Below are the contact details:-
- GPSSB Contact Address: Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board, Block-2, C-Wing, 5th Floor, Karmyogi Bhavan, Sector-10/A, Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382010
- Contact Number: 079-23258563
- OJAS Helpline Number: 1800 233 5500 (Time: 09:30 AM to 06:10 PM – Only On Working Days)
Documents Needed at GPSSB Talati Exam Centre
Aspirants who will be appearing for the GPSSB Gujarat Village Panchayat Secretary Exam must contain the appropriate documents along with them at an examination centre. Check out the list of documents that are required to be brought along:-
- A Printout Copy of GPSSB Talati Mantri CALL LETTER downloaded from the OJAS site.
- Any one of the following valid PHOTO-IDENTITY PROOFS (Original & Photocopy)
- Aadhar Card
- E-Aadhaar Card Printout
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
Every applicant must note that without OJAS GPSSB Talati Hall Ticket (Admit Card), they will not get permission to enter the examination venue under any circumstances. Thus, do not forget to bring a printout copy of the online downloaded Admit Card on the day of an exam.
Gujarat Talati Mantri Admit Card 2023: Key Guidelines
There are some general guidelines for aspirants of Gujarat Gram Panchayat Secretary Bharti Exam 2023, which are listed below:-
- While printing your Admit Card, make sure that the printer setting is in A4 Size & Portrait Layout Mode so that details can print on 02 pages.
- It is advisable to take a coloured print of Hall Ticket instead of a black and white one, as the details will be visible in the coloured copy.
- Be sure that your photograph and signature are visible clearly on Admit Card Printout Copy. Otherwise, not be accepted at the exam centre.
- Keep 02-03 extra printouts/ hard copies of the Call Letter as a backup in case of emergencies.
- Note your Exam Schedule (Reporting Time, Closing Gate Time, etc.) & location carefully after downloading the Hall Ticket.
- Reach the examination venue timely as no late entry will be provided for any reason.
- Any electronic device such as mobile phones, smartwatches, etc. is not allowed inside the examination hall.
- No correspondence for a change of exam date & centre is to be entertained.
- Please keep the call letter until the recruitment process is complete.
GPSSB Talati cum Mantri Exam Pattern 2023
Let’s check the Competitive Written Exam Pattern of Gujarat Village Panchayat Secretary Posts. There will be only 01 (one) Written Test Paper of Objective type MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) as tabulated below:-
- The Written Examination will be held OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) Based.
- There will be 100 questions worth 100 marks in the written examination.
- Each objective type multiple choice question will consist of 1 (one) mark.
- The mark deducted for an incorrect answer is 0.33 (minus zero point thirty-three).
- For each blank answer, 0.33 (minus zero point thirty-three) marks will be deducted as a negative marking.
- Except for the section on English Language & Grammar, the medium of the question paper will be Gujarati.
- The duration of the written exam will be 60 (sixty) minutes.
|General Awareness & General Knowledge
|Gujarati Language & Grammar
|English Language & Grammar
FAQs About GPSSB Talati cum Mantri Hall Ticket 2022 2023
What is the Date of GPSSB Gujarat Talati cum Mantri Exam 2023?
Gujarat Gram Panchayat Secretary Written Exam is tentatively scheduled to be held in February or March 2023.
Will GPSSB Email me the Gujarat Village Panchayat Secretary Call Letter 2023?
No. You will have to download & print your Admit Card by logging into the OJAS Web Portal only.
Where do I find OJAS GPSSB Gujarat Talati Call Letter 2023 Download Link?
By visiting the URL Link – https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/, you will get an official link for downloading the Call Letter of GPSSB Village Panchayat Secretary Exam. Also, you can download it using a direct link available above on this web page.
When will GPSSB issue Hall Ticket for Gujarat Talati Exam 2023?
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board will issue Talati Cum Mantri Written Exam Admit Card around a week prior examination date.