New BPL List Gujarat 2022 Search By District and Village: BPL List Gujarat 2022 @ses2002.guj.nic.in Below poverty line is an economic measure used by the Government of India to indicate economic disadvantage and identify individuals and families in need of government support and assistance. It is determined using various parameters that vary from state to state and within states.
Check your name in new list of BPL
The ongoing measures depend on a study led in 2002. Going back a decade of surveys, India’s central government is undecided on the criteria for identifying households below the poverty line.
Current method of measurement B.P.L. (below poverty line)
Criteria are different for rural and urban areas. In its Tenth Five Year Plan, the degree of deprivation is measured using 13 parameters with scores given from 0-4. If you want to see your village map with survey number click here
Households with 17 or less marks (earlier 15 or less) out of the maximum 52 marks are classified as BPL. The poverty line is based on income per capital in India rather than just the price level. If you also get the benefit of PM Kisan Sahay Yojana, then you can check the status of this PM Kisan Yojana from here.
B.P.L. Data and methodology
The National Poverty Estimate for India is based on a round of household consumption expenditure surveys conducted by the National Sample Survey Office (N.S.S.O). The round conducted in 2011/12 is the most recent for which usage data is available. In 2014/15, N.S.S.O. Another survey was conducted that did not collect comparable consumption data, but did include information on some correlates of household consumption.
This information is used to calculate household consumption using the relationship between household consumption and its characteristics in previous years. Poverty rates reported on international poverty lines use rural and urban pass-through factors (from household final consumption expenditure to survey consumption) implicit in these imputations. Because poverty estimates are based on imputations, indicators related to shared prosperity are not reported in this brief.
Advantages of New BPL List 2022 :
- Individuals whose names show up in this BPL rundown will be given the advantage of numerous administration plans by the public authority.
- Individuals beneath the neediness line of the nation can undoubtedly see their name in the BPL list through the authority site sitting at home.
- Individuals beneath the destitution line will likewise get additional assist in government with working. This will empower their kids to get grants along with work.
- The principal advantage of being named in the BPL list is that individuals beneath the neediness line get sponsored rates and apportions at stops, which incorporate wheat, rice, heartbeats and oil.
- Occupants with BPL card get a couple of cutoff points in prosperity, preparing, government plans.
- The farmer of the country will get the benefit of being a BPL holder.This will decrease the interest on credits to ranchers.