A guided app to find jobs, schedule interviews, build a free CV & learn skills.
Employers use the Kormo Jobs app to hire job seekers. It only takes a few minutes to set up your basic profile, and get a beautiful digital CV that you can share, print, or apply directly to jobs listed on the app. If you take the time to fill out your background, experiences, and interests then we’ll match you for relevant jobs – let employers come to you.
The more you use the Kormo Jobs app, the better it gets at knowing your expertise, interests, and skills. Along the way we’ll recommend areas for you to grow, and give you the tools to do so, to upgrade your career and unlock the next great opportunity.
Google’s push into this category stands to hurt LinkedIn, which does not have a strong presence in emerging markets. In India, for instance, LinkedIn had about 24 million monthly active users on Android in the month of July, according to App Annie, up from about 22 million during the same period a year ago. Google reaches about 400 million users in India.
After signing up, you will be able to
- Discover recommended jobs.
- Apply for jobs you like right from the Kormo Jobs app.
- Follow your job application progress in Kormo Jobs app.
- Build your digital CV & share right from the app.
- Learn new skills and earn more.
Find your next job in 3 easy steps.
- Discover jobs nearby
- Immediately find verified jobs based on job categories and locations that are most relevant to you.
Complete your profile
- Receive personalized job recommendations based on your skills and work history.
Apply to jobs
- Easily submit your application and stay informed with helpful updates from employers.
Kormo Jobs specializes in entry-level jobs
Delivery, Driver, Picker, Packer, Loader
Retail & Marketing
Store Associate, Brand Promoter, Sales Associate, Field Researcher
Hotels & Hospitality
Chef, Barista, Waiter, Housekeeping
IT & Admin
Call Center Representative, Administrative Assistant, IT Staff
Verified jobs from trusted employers
Kormo Jobs works directly with employers so you can feel confident in the quality of each job post.
Try Kormo Jobs Apps for free and find your next job today.
Regardless, any app that helps people find jobs of any kind would come in handy to tens of millions of Indians — if not more — as the nation reports record-high unemployment figures at the height of a global pandemic.