Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Notification for Aayakar Vibhag Bharti Vacancies of Tax Assistant, MTS, IT Officer, Executive, AO cadre and many other Posts Available to Apply Online / Offline Application Form at www.incometaxindia.gov.in: Last date of recruitment in income tax department and date to apply when read official notification for more information and fill the form all the information to fill the form is given below here you will get complete information about how to apply and required documents.
Income Tax Department Bharti 2023 Details: Aayakar Vibhag is gearing up to announce the most awaited job notification for recruitment to the posts of Tax Assistant, MTS, Income Tax Officer, Steno, etc. As per indicative advertise, approx 20750 vacancies will be released under the Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Drive to hire young eligible Indian Nationals. It is a career opportunity for those searching for the latest notification of current jobs in IT Department. Job aspirants can download IT Dept Vacancies Notification & Application Form through the below link and submit it on or before the due date.
Income Tax Job Openings Update 2022-23
|Post Names||Description||Official Link||No. of Vacancies||Due Date|
|Competent Authority and Administrator (Group ‘A’ Gazetted)||Recruitment in the Office of Competent Authority & Administrator, Delhi.||DOWNLOAD PDF||01||31 Jan 2023|
|Inspector of Income Tax, MTS & Tax Assistant||Mumbai Region Sports Quota Recruitment for Meritorious Sportspersons 2022-23||APPLY ONLINE||Update Soon||Notified Soon|
Here all those candidates looking to grab a vacancy in income tax department must have an essential qualification and age limit. Candidates who fulfill minimum criteria for Income Tax Dept Job profile can utilize this employment opportunity by applying online application form whose link is activated on the official website. Check out further more details about latest Aayakar Vibhag Bharti (आयकर विभाग भरती) furnished in the following paragraphs.
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 – Apply for MTS, ITO, Tax Assistant, Inspector & Other
According to the sources, IT Department officials are going to hire smart and skillful young contestants with excellent academic track records for 20750 Income Tax Vacancies State wise in upcoming days. So in order to that, they will soon invite online applications for vacancies of AO cadre, PS Cadre, LDC, Income Tax Officer, Inspector of Income Tax, TA, MTS, Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II, Executive Assistant and Group ‘C’ Posts. The application process will be done through two modes, i.e. online & offline depending upon the compatibility of the authority. It is expected that the online registration procedures will start from this month or next month.
Opening & closing date of IT Dept application form will be intimated in the detailed official notification pdf page. Candidates can apply online for all these central govt jobs if they have cleared their 10th/ 12th/ Graduation Degree/ Diploma from a recognized educational Board or University. Candidates can click on Income Tax Vacancy Apply Online link given below and proceed for registration process whenever started at the official website.
Income Tax Dept Jobs Notification 2023: Overview
IT Department Job Bharti Highlights
|Organization Name:||INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT – आयकर विभाग|
|Recruitment Notice No.:||N/A|
|Total Vacancies:||20,750 vacancies (approx.)|
» Income Tax Officer (ITO)
» Tax Assistant (TA)
» PS Cadre
» AO Cadre
» Group ‘C’
» Steno Grade-II
» Notice Server/ LDC
» Executive Assistants
» Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement/ Location:||Anywhere in India|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online & Offline mode|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Apply Online Link:||Available below|
|Official Web Portal:||www.incometaxindia.gov.in|
Don’t miss this recruitment if you are looking for latest Government Vacancy after 10th pass to make your career. As we said, there are massive designations in-process to disclose, so the board authority will host Written Test and Interview session under observed administration for appointing quality applicants. The possible information about IT Dept jobs vacancies such as education criteria, age limitation, upper age limit, salary, application or examination fee, selection method, Important dates, “How to Apply Online”, etc. well prescribed below.
Eligibility Criteria for Upcoming IT Department Jobs 2023
Here, we have enlisted the Income Tax Bharti Eligibility Criteria Post-wise so job aspirants can go through the same for a better understanding before filling out the application form:-
Educational/ Academic Qualifications:-
- Inspector of Income Tax Posts: Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Tax Assistant Posts: Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent AND Data Entry Speed of 8000 key Depressions per hour.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts: Matriculation (10th pass) or its equivalent pass.
- Stenographer Grade-II Posts: HSC (12th pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University AND Dictation Speed 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute AND Transcription Speed of 50 wpm in English or 65 wpm in Hindi only on computer.
- Senior Translator Posts: Master’s Degree of a recognized University AND Recognised Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice-versa.
- Inspector of Income Tax Vacancy: Above 18 years and Below 30 years of age
- Stenographer Vacancy: Above 18 years and Below 27 years of age
- Tax Assistant Vacancy: Above 18 years and Below 27 years of age
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancy: Above 18 years and Below 25 years of age
- Benefits of relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for the reserved category contestants only and that as per the rules of Central Government. The Relaxation of Age category wise as follows:-
- 13 years for Departmental Candidates of SC/ ST Category.
- 10 years for Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes (SCs & STs) Candidates.
- 08 years for Departmental Candidates of GEN, OBC & Other Categories.
- 05 years for Other Backward Class (OBC) Candidates.
Ayakar Vibhag Bharti Application Fee
ABOUT APPLICATION/ EXAMINATION FEE: For application fee category wise, contenders need to refer to official notification whenever released by the Ayakar Vibhag Recruiting Authority.
Income Tax Department Pay Scale
ABOUT SALARY: All the appointed aspirants are assured to get an attractive Pay Scale along with Grade Pay and other allowances from the Organization. Check out the post wise salary as shown below:-
- Income Tax Inspector Pay Scale: Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 04,600/- [Rs. 44,900/- (L-7) as per 7th Pay Comm.]
- Tax Assistant Pay Scale: Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 02,400/- [Rs. 25,500/- (L-4) as per 7th Pay Comm.]
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Pay Scale: Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 01,800/-
- Stenographer Grade-2 Pay Scale: Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 02,400/- [Rs. 25,500/- (L-4) as per 7th Pay Comm.]
- Senior Translator Pay Scale: Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/- [(L-6) as per 7th Pay Comm.]
- Commissioner Pay Scale: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/-
- Additional/ Joint Commissioner Pay Scale: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/-
- Deputy Commissioner Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/-
- Assistant Commissioner Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-
- Principal Commissioner Pay Scale: Rs. 67,000/- to Rs. 79,000/- pm
- Chief Commissioner Pay Scale: Rs. 75,550/- to Rs. 80,000/- pm
- Principal Chief Commissioner Pay Scale: Rs. 80,000/- pm
Selection Process for IT Department Recruitment 2023
ABOUT MODE OF SELECTION: At last, only the most eligible applicants will be selected based on their marks scored in following selection procedures:-
- Written Examination (CBT/ OMR Based)
- Data Entry Skill Test [For Tax Assistant Posts Only, DEST to be held at 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depression per hour on Computer.]
- Ground Proficiency Test/ Personal Interview
- Verification of Documents
- Medical Examination
All those candidates whose application form are accepted by the higher authority will have to appear in Written Test. After the release of written exam result, eligible contestants will be called for next stage i.e. Interview purely based on their performance/ marks scored in written test & cut off marks (category wise). The cutoff marks to be fixed after completion of a written examination. To catch point to point information on selection procedure, it is better you refer IT Dept Jobs 2023 Notification PDF File uploaded above in a table. Selected candidates will be on probation period of 02 (two) years as per the instructions of GOI & then liable for posting at any place in India.
How to Fill Online Income Tax Department Application Form 2023?
Every job seeker is suggested to understand all the eligibility conditions as listed in Income Tax Department Notification 2023 at the time of applying for posts. All those aspirants who do not have a valid email ID or contact numbers are requested to create it as these details will be needed at the time of registration. Here aspirants are strictly advised that once registration starts they need to proceed as fast as possible in order to avoid last day heavy rush on the official web portal. The Step-wise Guidelines to Apply On-Line Form are as follows:-
1st Step – Log in to the official website of Income Tax Department – https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
2nd Step – On the home page, find out “IT Department Recruitment 2023” link and then click on it.
3rd Step – First, have a look at eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official advertisement pdf file.
4th Step – If eligible, then go ahead to fill up your mandatory information (i.e. Full Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, Gender, Permanent Residential Address, Address for Communication, Date Of Birth, Age, Educational Qualification, Experience, Telephone No./ Mobile No., Email ID, Aadhar Number, etc.) in the prescribed format of an application form with good handwriting and without making any spelling mistake.
5th Step – After entering all the details, upload your passport size photograph, signature and all necessary documents in the registration form.
6th Step – Verify all the entered details and then finally press the “Submit” button.
7th Step – Download your filled copy of the online application form and save it to your device.
8th Step – Also, take a print out of the submitted copy for the next usage or future proof.
|Apply Income Tax Recruitment Online Form 2022 2023||Click Here|
Income Tax Department Vacancy Bharti 2023: Important Dates
As & when the official notification releases or Income Tax Recruitment 2023 process starts, we will update Registration Dates, Fee Payment Dates, Admit Card Download Dates, Exam Dates as well as Result Date in the below description:-
|EVENTS||DATES & TIME|
|Official Notification Publication Date:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Closing/ Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Deposit Application Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Dates to Edit Details in Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Dates of Downloading Admit Card for Online/ OMR Based Written Exam:||02 (two) weeks prior exam date|
|Online/ OMR Based Written Exam Date & Timings:||To be notified later on|
|Schedule for Interview/ Document Verification:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Final Result/ Merit List:||To be notified later on|
Income Tax Department Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2023
IT Dept Exam Pattern and Syllabus: If you are looking for exam syllabus/ pattern along with previous year papers & model papers, then click here to Download Income Tax Department Syllabus & Previous Papers just by a single press. In the examination, question paper consist of 05 (five) parts will have objective type multiple choice questions carrying maximum 100 marks each. The written exam paper will have subjects such as General Knowledge, Advance Accountancy, Allied Laws, General English, Arithmetical Ability, Computer Awareness, etc. Guys, you must prepare for this recruitment exam using the syllabus provided by the department through an official notification. We are confident about this employment advertise of graduation based sarkari naukri will empower every intelligent unemployed individual.
Income Tax Recruitment Region wise – Official Website
|Name of Regions||Direct Links||Official Web Address|
|Income Tax Department Delhi Region Recruitment||CLICK HERE||www.incometaxdelhi.org|
|Income Tax Tamil Nadu & Puducherry Recruitment||CLICK HERE||www.tnincometax.gov.in|
|Income Tax Karnataka & Goa Recruitment||CLICK HERE||www.incometaxbengaluru.org|
|Income Tax Department Gujarat Region Recruitment||CLICK HERE||www.incometaxgujarat.org|
|Income Tax Andhra Pradesh & Telangana State Recruitment||CLICK HERE||www.incometaxhyderabad.gov.in|
|Income Tax Department Mumbai Region Recruitment||CLICK HERE||www.incometaxmumbai.gov.in|
|Income Tax Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh Recruitment||CLICK HERE||www.incometaxbhopal.in|
|Income Tax Department Rajasthan Recruitment||CLICK HERE||www.incometaxrajasthan.gov.in|
|Income Tax Dept North West Region Recruitment||CLICK HERE||www.incometaxchandigarh.org|
|Income Tax Dept North East Region Recruitment||CLICK HERE||www.meggst.gov.in|