IB Recruitment 2022 2023 Latest Notification for Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant/ Executive & MTS 1671 Vacancies Released Apply Online MHA IB Application Form at www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in
Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2022 Details: Intelligence Bureau Job Notification has released to recruit 10th passed aspirants for 1671 Posts. MHA IB is inviting online applications for direct recruitment of Security Assistant/ Executive and Multi-Tasking Staff/ General in its Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau (SIB) working in various cities. Aspiring candidates can apply for IB Security Assistant & MTS Vacancy from 05-11-2022 to 25-11-2022 through the MHA’s website or NCS Portal. However, aspirants will get a direct link to download Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant & MTS Notification PDF and MHA IB 2022 2023 Apply Online link at the end of this article. Scroll down & check out complete information related to MHA IB Recruitment 2022.
IB Recruitment 2022 | Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant (SA/ Exe) & MTS Vacancies Apply Online @www.mha.gov.in
The Ministry of Home Affairs has announced to fill up 1521 SA/ Exe Vacancies & 150 MTS Posts in Intelligence Bureau through the direct recruitment drive. It is an IB job opportunity for 10th-passed Indian Nationals whose age is not above 25 or 27 years. Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to register for MHA IB Security Assistant (Executive) and MTS (General) Exam 2022, as the post involves All India Service liability. Intelligence Bureau Bharti Selection for SA/ Exe & MTS Vacancies would be done on a merit basis. The application portal for MHA Intelligence Bureau SA & MTS Recruitment will be operational till November 25, 2022 and registration after the due date will not be accepted.
Eligible candidates applying for recruitment in Intelligence Bureau for the posts of Security Assistant/ Executive & MTS must first go through the detailed advertisement to grab all the details in brief. Candidates can also check the MHA IB 2022 Recruitment Notification details about Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, How to Apply, etc., in this article below.
MHA IB Recruitment Notification 2022 – Summary
|Conducting Body:||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)|
|Organization Name:||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Post Names:||Security Assistant/ Executive (SA/ Exe) & Multi Tasking Staff/ General (MTS/ Gen)|
|Total Vacancies:||1671 vacancies|
|Post Classification:||General Central Service, (Group ‘C’) Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial|
|Application Mode:||Online only|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 450/-|
|Selection Process:||Written Test & Interview|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in India|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
Intelligence Bureau (IB) Vacancy 2022 – Details
A total of 1671 vacancies for SA/ Exe and MTS/ Gen are to be filled by the Intelligence Bureau for the year 2022-23. Let us look at the details of IB Security Assistant (Executive) & MTS (General) Vacancies with Reservation Break-up as tabulated below:-
|Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau||Rank||Total||Categories|
|Delhi/ IB Hqrs.||SA/Exe||270||270||67||43||21||27|
IB Security Assistant/ Executive & MTS Eligibility Criteria 2022
Interested candidates must know the eligibility criteria, viz. age limit, essential qualifications, etc., required for the SA/ Executive and MTS Jobs in Intelligence Bureau. MHA IB eligibility criteria post-wise are described under:-
- 10th class pass (Matriculation) or its equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and
- Possess a Domicile Certificate of that State against which the candidate has applied.
- Knowledge of any of the Local Languages/ mentioned in the table above against each SIB.
Must have a Field Experience in Intelligence work to apply for IB Security Assistant (Executive) Jobs.
- Security Assistant/ Executive: Not exceeding 27 years as on 25th November 2022.
- MTS/ General: Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 25th November 2022.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 03 years for OBC & by 05 years for SC/ ST aspirants.
- The age limitation is relaxable up to the age of 40 years for SC/ ST and up to 35 years for GEN in case of Widows, Divorced Women & Women judicially separated from their husbands & not remarried.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Departmental Candidates up to 40 years of age who have rendered 03 years of regular and continuous service.
IB Security Assistant & MTS Pay Scale
- About Scale of Pay: MHA Intelligence Bureau Salary Structure for SA/ Exe & MTS Posts are as follows:-
- Security Assistant/ Executive:
- Multi Tasking Staff/ General:
- Rs. 21700-69100/- (Level-3) plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
- Rs. 18000-56900/- (Level-1) plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
- Special Security Allowance @ 20% of basic pay in addition to other Govt. allowances.
- Cash Compensation in lieu of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
Intelligence Bureau SA/ Exe & MTS Selection Process 2022
About Selection Process: Intelligence Bureau Recruiting Authority will conduct the following exams for selection to Security Assistant/ Executive & MTS Vacancies:-
- Tier-I (Common for SA/Exe & MTS/Gen): Online Exam of Objective type (100 marks)
- Tier-II [Part-1: Offline Exam of Descriptive type (Common for SA/Exe & MTS/Gen) (40 marks) and Part-2: Spoken ability (only for SA/Exe) (10 marks)]
- Tier-III: Interview/ Personality Test (50 marks)
Eligible candidates will be invited to appear for the Tier-I exam. Based on the performance in Tier-I exam, aspirants would be shortlisted for Tier-II & Tier-III exam at 10 (ten) times the no. of vacancies. Those aspirants appearing in the Tier-II exam would be provisionally admitted to the Tier-III exam. On successful completion of Character & Antecedent Verification followed by Medical Examination, etc., the final selection of candidates would be done by officials.
IB Security Assistant/ Executive & MTS Examination Fee
About Fee & Payment Modes: Candidates can pay their fees by Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI Challan, etc. The category-wise MHA IB application fee to be paid is as follows:-
|Categories||Recruitment Processing Charges||Examination Fee||Total Payable Amount|
|Male Candidates of GEN, EWS & OBC Categories:||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 500/-|
|All Other Category Candidates:||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 00/-||Rs. 450/-|
Intelligence Bureau SA/Exe & MTS Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
Here, we have updated all key dates for IB Security Assistant (Executive) & MTS/ Gen 2022 Recruitment process as released officially by MHA:-
|Activities||Dates & Time|
|Date of Releasing Notification:||28th October 2022|
|Opening Date for Registration of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date for Payment of Fee by Online mode:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Generate SBI Challan:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee by SBI Challan:||To be announced soon|
|Tier-I Admit Card Download Dates:||02 (two) weeks prior exam date|
|Tier-I (Objective Test) Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Tier-I Result:||To be notified later on|
|Tier-II Call Letter Release Date:||02 (two) weeks prior exam date|
|Tier-II (Descriptive Test) Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Tier-III (Interview) Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Final Result/ Selection List:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply MHA IB Security Assistant/ Exe & MTS Online Application Form 2022?
Intelligence Bureau Application for SA/ Exe & MTS Recruitment 2022 is to be submitted only through ONLINE registration by logging on to the website, i.e. mha.gov.in or ncs.gov.in. Candidates can follow the below Steps to Apply MHA IB Online Application Form:-
- Open the official website of MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs) or NCS (National Career Service).
- In a home page, find out a link named as “Intelligence Bureau Online Applications for the post of Security Assistant (Exe) & Multi Tasking Staff (General) in IB“.
- Go through the detailed advertisement before applying and ensure that you meet the required eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible, then go ahead and click on the “Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 Apply Online” link.
- Now in Part-I of the Application Form, fill up your Personal details, Academic and other particulars as mentioned.
- Further, in Application Form Part-II, make the payment of your exam fee by online mode or through SBI Challan.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in the format of JPG or JPEG.
- Re-check the information provided is correct and then press the “Submit” to complete the registration.
- Note down and retain ‘Registration-ID’ & ‘Password’ that appear on your screen after a successful registration process.
- Take a printout of the registration slip or application form for future reference. (Note: Do not send a hard copy of the registration form or any documents to the office of MHA.)
IB Recruitment 2022 2023:- Official Links for MHA IB 2022 Recruitment
|IB Security Assistant/ Exe & MTS Official Notification 2022:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|IB SA/ Executive & MTS Online Application Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE (Starts Soon)|
|Official Website of MHA:||VISIT @ https://mha.gov.in|
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant (Executive) & MTS Exam Pattern 2022
We have shared MHA IB Exam Pattern for the posts of Security Assistant (Executive) and MTS/ General in the following tables so that candidates can get an idea about the examination structure:-
- Tier-I will consist of Objective type MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions), while Tier-II will be Descriptive type Test.
- There will be a negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer in Tier-I Exam.
- There is no negative marking in Tier-II Exam.
- The Tier-II exam qualifying marks are 20 out of 50 for SA/ Exe and 16 out of 40 for MTS/ Gen.
|Tier-I Examination Scheme|
|Exam Nature||Subject Names||No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|Objective type MCQs||General Awareness (सामान्य जागरूकता)||20 ques.||20 marks||60 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude (मात्रात्मक रूझान)||20 ques.||20 marks|
|Logical/ Analytical Ability (तार्किक / विश्लेषणात्मक क्षमता)||20 ques.||20 marks|
|English Language (अंग्रेजी भाषा)||20 ques.||20 marks|
|General Studies (सामान्य अध्ययन)||20 ques.||20 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||01 hour|
|Tier-II Examination Structure|
|Exam Nature||Topics||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|Descriptive type Test||Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/ dialect to English and vice versa (स्थानीय भाषा/ बोली से अंग्रेजी और इसके विपरीत 500 शब्दों के पारित होने का अनुवाद) (Common for SA/Exe & MTS/Gen)||40 marks||01 hour|
|Spoken Ability (बोलने की क्षमता) (to be assessed during Tier-III exam) (for SA/ Exe only)||10 marks||—|
IB Bharti 2022 2023 – Help Desk
For IB Recruitment 2022 2023 Online Registration related issues, applicants can contact the higher authority officials through the following Phone Nos. or Email Address:-
|Phone No. for online Registration related issues:||+91 8800023535 [10 AM to 06 PM; Monday to Saturday]|
|Phone No. for payment related issues:||011-23093353 [10 AM to 05 PM; Monday to Saturday, except 2nd & 4th Saturday]|