Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 The Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 for various positions will start soon. Eligible candidates can apply for Postman/Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts. The selection process for Haryana Post Office Recruitment will be based on merit.
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Notification for 921 GDS Vacancies Published Soon Apply Haryana Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form @https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
Haryana Postal GDS Recruitment 2023 Details: Finally, Haryana Post Office Latest GDS Bharti Notification announced for selection of 10th pass postal job searching aspirants based on Academic Merits. So, the INDIA POST invites Online Application for Recruitment to 921 posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (BPM, ABPM and Dak Sevak) in Haryana Circle. Here those who want to apply are informed to submit Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Online Form in between 02-05-2022 to 05-06-2022 without delay.
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023
Now to begin the registration process, candidates can click on Haryana GDS Apply Online 2023 Link available below. Also, all those who are looking for an official notification pdf can download it from a quick link shared at the bottom. Aspirants must check Haryana Postal Circle GDS Jobs eligibility criteria, selection criteria, pay scale and other details from this article before applying.
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 – GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Apply Online
Good News! The Indian Postal Department is back with Haryana Post Office Recruitment Notification for GDS Posts like Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Post Master & Dak Sevak. There are a total of 921 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies have been notified in various Haryana Postal Divisions (Gurgaon, Ambala, Karnal, Sonepat, Rohtak, Faridabad, Kurukshetra, Bhiwani, Hissar, etc.). Haryana GDS category wise vacancy details are shown in a table below. For Haryana Post Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2023, 10th passed is the minimum qualification and 18-40 years is the age limit required by candidates. Eligible & willing aspirants must note that Haryana Postal GDS Online Application Process will be continued till 05th June 2022 (23:59 hrs) on India Post Website (https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in).
Aspirant needs to register himself/ herself with all basic details once before applying online. All those who don’t know how to register & apply online can follow the steps given in this blog. Candidates can scroll down to get all detailed information about Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 of GDS Job Openings.
Haryana Postal Circle GDS Notification 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Department:||INDIA POST (Bhartiya Dak/ भारतीय डाक)|
|Name of the Circle:||Haryana Postal Circle|
|Recruitment Name:||Online Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Engagement|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||921 vacancies (approx.)|
|Post Names:||a) Branch Post Master – BPM|
b) Assistant Branch Postmaster – ABPM
c) Dak Sevak
|Job Location:||Anywhere in the State|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Application Mode:||Online mode|
|India Post Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Portal:||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
Haryana Postal Circle Vacancy 2023 – Details
Let us have a look at the Category wise Break-up of Haryana Post GDS Vacancies from the following tables:-
|Community Names||No. of Vacancies|
|Other Backward Class||244|
|Economically Weaker Section||80|
|Persons with Disabilities – A||08|
|Persons with Disabilities – B||09|
|Persons with Disabilities – C||07|
|Persons with Disabilities – DE||05|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||921|
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
- Passed 10th Standard (SSC – Secondary School Certificate) Exam with passing marks in Mathematics, Local Language & English from any recognized School Education Board of Central Government/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- Knowledge of Local Language: Candidate must have studied the local language at least up to Xth standard as compulsory or elective subjects.
- Basic Computer Course: Candidate must have at least 60 days duration Computer Training Course Certificate from any Computer Training Institute of GOI/ State Govt/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations if not studied Computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level.
AGE LIMIT (as on 05th June 2022):-
- UR/ GEN & EWS: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years of age
- OBC: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 43 years of age
- SC/ ST: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 45 years of age
- PwD: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 50 years of age
- PwD (OBC): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 53 years of age
- PwD (SC/ ST): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 55 years of age
Haryana Postal Circle GDS Bharti Application Fee
ABOUT SALARY: The Post wise Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) are as follows:-
|S. N.||Categories||Mini. TRCA for 04 Hrs or Level-1 in TRCA Slab|
|a.||BPM (Branch Postmaster)||Rs. 12,000/-|
|b.||ABPM (Assistant Branch Postmaster) & Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-|
Haryana Postal GDS Selection Criteria 2023
ABOUT SELECTION PROCESS for BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak Posts:-
- According to Automatic Generated Merit List, the India Post Recruitment Authority will make a selection by following the rules based on online applications submitted by candidates.
- The criteria for finalizing the selection will be only Academic Merits (i.e. marks obtained in Xth standard exam) of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 04 (four) decimals.
- Contestants who passed 10th class exam in 01st attempt will be treated as meritorious against who passed compartmentally. No weightage for higher educational qualification will be applicable.
- Candidates must have passed all the subjects in 10th exam as per the respective approved board norms for being into account while calculating the merit.
Haryana Postal GDS Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
We will update Haryana Post GDS 2023 Bharti Scheduled Dates in the following table as and when officially announced by the Bhartiya Dak:-
|Events||Date & Time|
|Official Notification Date:||Yet to be announced|
|Starting Date for Online Registration & Fee Submission:||Yet to be announced|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Closing Date for Online Registration:||Yet to be announced|
|Due Date for Online Submission of Application Fee:||Yet to be announced|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Date for Declaration of Result cum Selection List:||To be notified later on|
|Date to Issue Letter of Intimation:||Within 25-30 days before the release of results|
|Schedule of Document/ Certificate Verification:||To be notified via Intimation Letter|
Steps to Apply Haryana Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2023
Go through the following Step-wise Process to Register & Apply Online for GDS Recruitment in Haryana Postal Circle:-
- STEP-1: Open the India Post GDS Official Website: https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/
- STEP-2: Click on a download link titled as “Notification for Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (921 Posts) Recruitment 2023” in a home page.
- STEP-3: Go through the notification to check out job profile, eligibility, method of engagement, selection criteria and other Important instructions.
- STEP-4: Press the “Registration” link, submit your details (Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, Year of Passing 10th Class, Upload Photo & Signature) and obtain a unique registration number.
- STEP-5: Pay your fee at any Head Post Office or by Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards if you belong to UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Trans-man category.
- STEP-6: Click on “Apply Online” link, login with registration number, fill the application, upload documents and choose preferences.
- STEP-7: Preview your application form before final submission.
- STEP-8: Take a print out of online form as well as fee payment e-receipt.
Official Links for Haryana Post GDS 2023 Recruitment
|Haryana Postal Gamin Dak Sevak Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Haryana Postal GDS Online Registration 2023:||MAKE REGISTRATION|
|Haryana Postal GDS Online Fee Payment 2023:||MAKE FEE PAYMENT|
|Haryana Postal GDS Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE|
|Official Website of India Post GDS:||VISIT HERE – indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Aspirants if you are seeking for Haryana Post GDS Recruitment Opportunity, then fetch this glorious chance without thinking twice. We have covered all the possible details & FAQs in this article to help you guys. We hope candidates will download Haryana Postal Circle Notification PDF and Apply Online for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy by utilizing the direct link posted on this page. In case of any query regarding हरियाणा डाक विभाग भर्ती २०२३, just write it down in a comment segment as we will try to solve it as fast as possible.
Candidates are advised to visit our portal Technicalhelps.in at regular intervals for any further information & latest Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 updates. Thank You, Guys.
FAQs About Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2023
Here are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions about Haryana GDS Recruitment 2023 along with their Answers:-
What are the documents needed while applying for Online GDS Recruitment in Haryana Postal Circle 2023?
Aspirants need to upload the following documents in scanned copy in the jpg/ jpeg formats and sizes as prescribed:-
10th Class/ SSC Certificate (or) Combined Marks Memo (200 kb; Not exceeding A4 size)
» DOB proof if Date of Birth is not in the X Class/ SSC Mark Certificate/ Memo (200 kb; Not exceeding A4 size)
» Computer Certificate (200 kb; Not exceeding A4 size) (Note: Also, it may be submitted to the Engaging authority during the appointment if got selected.)
» Community Certificate (200 kb; Not exceeding A4 size) (Note: Compulsory for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS categories).
» Photo (50 kb; 200 x 230 pixels preferable)» Signature (20 kb; 140 x 60 pixels preferable)
» Certificate of Disability (200 kb; Not exceeding A4 size) (Note: Compulsory for PH category).
» Transgender Certificate (200 kb; Not exceeding A4 size) (Note: Compulsory for Transgender).
Are there any charges for online payment of Haryana Post GDS application fee?
Yes. The charges for payment by Debit Card will be nil upto Rs. 02,000/-, Credit Card – 01% of the transaction amount and Internet Banking – Rs. 10/- per transaction.