Gujarat Post Office 188 Posts Recruitment 2021: Gujarat Post Circle Published Recruitment Notification For Postal Assistant,Postman,Mail Guard & MTS 188 Posts 2021.Eligible Interested Candidates Apply Offline After Read Official Notification Given Below.Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021 Good Chance For Those Candidates Who Seeking Job In Gujarat Post Department.
Gujarat Post Office 188 Posts Recruitment 2021
Department Name: Gujarat Post Circle
Posts Name:Postal Assistant,MTS
No. Of Vacancy:188
Application Mode: Offline
Job Location: Gujarat
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021
- Postal Assistant:71
- Postman/Mail Guard:56
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Postal/Sorting Assistant:The Candidates Having Passed Minimum Either 12th Standard or Equivalent Qualification From a Recognized Board or University.
- Postman/Mail Guard:Minimum 12th Standard Pass From a Recognized Board.Knowledge of Local Language Gujarati.The Candidate Should Have Studied Local Language Gujarati at Least Up to 1Oth Standard.
- Multi Tasking Staff:Minimum 10th Standard Pass From a Recognized Board.Knowledge of Local Language Gujarati.The Candidate Should Have Studied Local Language Gujarati at Least Up to 1Oth Standard.
Gujarat Post Office Vacancy Age Limit
- Postal/Sorting Assistant:18 To 27 Years
- Postman/Mail Guard:18 To 27 Years
- Multi Tasking Staff:18 To 25 Years
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment Apply
- Eligible & Interested Candidates Send Their Application With Attached All Required Documents Given Below Address Before 25/11/2021.
Address:The Assistant Director (Recruitment), Office of The Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Circle, Ahmedabad 380001.
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment Selection Process
- Selection of candidates will be made on the educational and sports qualification subject to the fulfillment of other prescribed qualifications and successful verification of all documents /certificates by concemed competent authority submitted failing which candidature will be rejected unconditionally.
The Last Date Of Application 25/11/2021 (18:00 Hour)