Apex Legends Mobile Apex Legend Mobile Spec Requirements
Best Free Battle Royal Game Apex Legends Mobile
Set within the immersive Apex Legends™ universe, Apex Legends Mobile is a strategy battle royale shooter game that features Legendary character-based gameplay, best-in-class squad battles, and fast-paced combat that cemented the game’s place as one of the top shooters, all in a mobile package.
Multiplayer gameplay allows players to join forces with two friends and compete with other mobile players. Combine each Legend’s unique skills to master team roles, synergize plays, and dominate the Apex Legends Games.
Battle Royale matches, Arena & legendary squad play await. Download Apex Legends Mobile today!
APEX LEGENDS MOBILE FEATURES
Strategic Gameplay with Iconic Legends
- Strategy, tactical squad play, and Battle Royale is the core of our DNA!
- FPS, TPS, and combat action with an arsenal of exotic weaponry, equipment, and tactical abilities
- Shoot with a gun that fits your playstyle! SMG, Assault Rifle, LMG, or Shotgun
- Arena matches require fast-paced strategic choices in order for survival
- Legends await! Choose from a cast of beloved Legends as well as exclusive characters to the mobile version of the game
- Master each character with unique abilities and personalities to find a Legend that fits an array of playstyles
Team-based Multiplayer Hero Shooter
- Squad up with two other players in competitive PvP team battle games
- Legendary squads are formed by combining each teammates’ unique skillset
- Multiplayer squad play with strategic combinations and evolving tactics
- Fight and join forces with friends and players alike in epic battle royale games
High-Octane Battle Royale Competition
- PvP FPS & TPS hero shooter combat gameplay, now more fast-paced and innovative
- Shooting gunplay and movement more fluid than ever
- Battle Royale fun amplified with exhilarating action
- Rooted in an Immersive and Ever-Evolving Apex Legends Universe
- Fight to survive unpredictable conditions and challenges
- New Legends are continuously introduced to test players’ skills
Mobile First Adaptations & Innovations
- A standalone Apex Legends title on mobile
- Optimized UI and controls custom-built for mobile devices
- Unique mobile-only content and gameplay modes
- New Legends, maps, gameplay, modes, progression, and live events
Hero shooter, innovative combat, and more. Squad up and download today to become an Apex Legend!
We know you have been waiting for updates on Apex Legends™ Mobile ever since we conducted our closed beta tests last year. We’re excited to announce that Apex Legends Mobile will enter the next major development milestone: a limited regional launch starting next week and expected to run throughout the Spring. This next phase will see Apex Legends Mobile go into limited release in 10 countries so we can continue our work on in-game systems, features, and more prior to launch!
For players who are in the 10 participating countries, we would love your help in making Apex Legends Mobile the best it can be. When Limited Regional Launch begins next week,head to the Google Play Store and iOS App Store to sign up so you can jump in, play as your favorite Legend, and share your feedback with the team. We look forward to hearing your thoughts on Apex Legends Mobile!
Questions? We’ve put together the FAQ below to help you get the answers you need. Stay tuned for more updates.
When and where will the limited regional launch become available?
- Apex Legends Mobile will be available on Android and iOS in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Mexico, Peru, Argentina, and Colombia.
What Legends/content will be included in the Apex Legends Mobile limited regional launch?
- During limited regional launch, we will have a select number of exciting systems and features available for testing. Players will be able to play as Bloodhound, Gibraltar, Lifeline, Wraith, Bangalore, Octane, Mirage, Pathfinder, and Caustic. We’ll offer more systems and content for the game’s global launch. More to come!
When will this game be available more broadly?
- We’ll be sharing updates on global launch once we’ve made informed decisions coming out of the limited regional launch. If you’re in one of the participating test countries, pre-registration is now open. We’re still actively testing the app around the world and we can’t wait for more players to join the fun at launch!
Will Apex Legends mobile feature cross-play with console?
- No; Apex Legends Mobile is being built specifically for mobile, so it won’t feature cross-play with the console or PC versions of Apex Legends.
Which digital storefronts will feature the game?
- In our upcoming test, the game will be available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Please note that the game should not be sideloaded through a third party site or direct APK download.
Which phones is Apex Legends Mobile optimized for?
- The Apex Legends Mobile is currently still in development and being optimized to run on a variety of devices. Notably, devices not supported during the limited region test are iOS devices with less than 2GB RAM and Android devices with less than 3GB RAM. We will be able to support Android devices with 2GB RAM from the following brands:
Apex Legend Mobile Spec Requirements
- Soc: Snapdragon 435/ Hisilicon Kirin 650/ Mediatek Helio P20/ Exynos 7420
- Android 6.0
- Open GL 3.1 or higher
- 4 GB free space
- At least 2 GB RAM
- iPhone 6S or later
- OS version: 11.0 or later
- CPU: A9
- 4 GB free space
- At least 2GB RAM
|Apex Legend Mobile Official Site||Click Here|
|Download Apex Legend Play Store||Click Here|
|Technicalhelps Homepage||Click Here|