SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 857 Posts : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Announced for the recruitment of Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Keep visiting Technicalhelps.In for more jobs and study material updates.
Total Number of the Posts :-
- 857 Posts
Name of the Posts :-
- Head Constable
Eligibility criteria for SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
Education Qualification :-
- Passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) from a recognized Board with Science & Mathematics as subjects.
- National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the trade of Mechanic-cum- Operator Electronic Communication System.
Age Limit :-
18 to 27 years as on 01.07.2022 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-07-1995 and not later than 01-07-2004 are eligible to apply).
Salary per month :-
- Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25500-81100)
Application Fees :-
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 30.07.2022 (2300 Hours). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 30.07.2022 provided the challan has been generated by them before 29.07.2022 (2300 Hours)
Last Date to Apply :-
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 08-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-07-2022
- Last date for Receipt of Application: 29-07-2022
- Last Date for Generation of Online challan: 29-07-2022
- Last date of making online fee payment & Challan :30-07-2022
- Date of window for application form correction: 02-08-2022
- Date for CBT Exam : october 2022
Selection Process :-
The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT), Trade Test and proficiency in Computer Operation, Police verification of character & antecedents and Medical Examination of Finally selected candidates.
Job Location :-
- Delhi, India
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022: How To Apply
- Candidates applying for Delhi Police Examination 2022 through SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022 must register online on the official SSC website from July 8, 2022 and submit their applications before July 29, 2022 as given in the SSC Head Constable Notification 2022
Important Links :-
|Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Google News||Click Here|
|Technicalhelps Homepage||Click Here|