IOCL JEA Recruitment 2022: Salary Rs. 1,05,000, Apply Online for JR Engineer Assistant posts
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500, has issued the latest notice for Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production). Those who possess Engineering Diploma with relevant experience are eligible for this vacancy. Keep visiting Technicalhelps.In for more jobs and study material updates.
IOCL Total Posts :-
- 04 Posts
IOCL Posts Name :-
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) in Chemical Discipline
IOCL Educational Qualification
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or B. Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Please read official notification for more educational qualification details.
IOCl Age Limit :-
- 18 to 26 Years.
IOCL Job Location :-
- Patna, Bahar, India
IOCL Selection Process :-
- Candidates will be selected based on written examination and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
IOCL Apply Steps :-
- Go to IOCL Recruitment site iocrefrecruit.in
- Apply online by tapping on the web-based application connect
- After effectively applying/enlisting on-line applications, remove a print from the filled in web-based application structure.
- Now, duly sign the printout of on-line application form and send it to Dy. General Manager (HR), Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery, Begusarai, Bihar – 851114, along with all supporting documents (as mentioned in the check list attached at Annexure I) & Photograph under self attestation by ordinary post latest by 09 April 2022
IOCL Salary :-
- Rs. 25,000-1,05,000/- (Revised)
IOCL Important Dates :-
- Starting date for submission of online application: 08 March 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 29 March 2022
- Last Date Of Receipt of Printout of Online Application with Supporting Documents – 09 April 2022
- Tentative Date of Written Test – 10 April 2022
- Tentative Date of Publication of Written Test Result – 18 April 2022
- Tentative Dates of SPPT – 22 April 2022
IOCL Important Links :-
|Download Notification Now||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Technicalhelps Homepage||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|