Indian Navy has Announced Notification invites applications for the recruitment of Apprentice Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy please read official notification, eligibility criteria, education qualification, salary details, application fees, job location, selection process, apply process and other details before apply online.
Total Number of the Posts :-
- 338 Posts
Name of the Posts :-
- Electrician : 49 Posts
- Electro plater : 1 Posts
- Marine Engine Fitter : 36 Post
- Foundry Man : 2 Posts
- Pattern Maker : 2 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel : 39 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 8 Posts
- Mechinist : 15 Posts
- Mechanic Mechine Tool Maintenance : 15 Posts
- Painter (Gen) : 11 Posts
- Sheet Metal worker : 3 Posts
- Pipe Fitter : 22 Posts
- Mechanic Ref & AC : 8 Posts
- Tailor (General) : 4 Posts
- Welder (Gas and Electric) : 23 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic : 28 Posts
- Shipwright Wood : 21 Posts
- Fitter : 5 Posts
- Mason Building Constructor : 8 Posts
- I & CTSM : 03 Posts
- Shipwright Steel : 20 Posts
- Rigger : 14 Posts
- Forger and Heat Treater : 1 Posts
Eligibility criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
Education qualification :-
Minimum educational qualification for a person to undergo apprenticeship training in Designated Trades shall be Std 10 passed (in accordance with Apprentice Act 1961) with a minimum of 50% marks in Std 10 examination along with ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks. Further, the candidate should have passed relevant ITI/ trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application. Minimum qualification for candidates who are to be enrolled for Rigger as ‘Fresher’ shall be Std 8 pass (without ITI) and for forger & heat treater should be Std 10 pass (without ITI).
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Age Limit :-
Born between 01 Aug 2001 to 31 Oct 2008 . Age relaxation for SC/ST as per extant rules and wards of Defence employees as per MoD letter FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-II) dated 14 Nov 1996.
Minimum Physical Standard :-
Height 150 cm, Weight not less than 45 Kg, Chest expansion not less than 5 cm, Eye sight 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses), external & internal organs to be normal. Physical fitness standards are as per MoD letter FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-II) dated 14 Nov 1996.
Last date to apply :-
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 21-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-07-2022
- Date of Exam: August 2022
How to Apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.