Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Jobs 2022:The Indian Coast Guard Published Vacancies Notification For Young Indian Male Candidates For General Duty Branch As An Post Of Navik(GD&Domestic Branch) And Yantrik.The Online Registration Process Will Be Start From 04 January 2022.
Organization Name:Indian Coast Guard
Posts Name: Navik And Yantrik
Application Mode: Online
Job Location:All India
Online Application Last Date:14/01/2022
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2022
- Navik (GD):260
- Navik (DB):35
- Navik (General Duty):10+2 passed with Maths And Physics From An Education Board Recognized By Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch):10th Class Passed From An Education Board Recognized By Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik:10th Cass Passed From An Education Board Recognized By Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) And Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/TelecommUnication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Minimum 18 Years And Maximum 22 Years
- Navik(GD) & Yantrik:Born Between 1 Aug 2000 To 31 Jul 2004(Both Date Inclusive).
- Navik (Domestic Branch):Born Beter en 1 Oct 2000 To 30 Sep 2004(Both Date Inclusive).
The Selection Of Recruits Is Based On An All India Order Of Merit On Their Performance In Stage-I,II,III & IV.The Number Of Vacancies Available For The Post.Clearing Of Stage-I,II, III,IV And Satisfactory Performance In Training Is Compulsory For Recruitment In ICG.All Candidates Will Be Compulsorily Subjected To Biometric,Photo Identification And Document Verification During Stage-I,II, III & IV Of The Selection Procedure.
How To Apply:
Applications Will Be Accepted ‘Online only’ From 04 January 2022 (10.00 hrs) TO 14 January
2022 (18.00 hrs).Candidates Are To Login To https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in And
Follow The Instructions For Registering Yourself With E-mail ID/Mobile number.The Candidates Are To Ensure Validity Of E-mail And Mobile Number At Least Ul tl 31 December 2022.
Candidates (Except SC/ST Candidates,Who Are Exempted From Payment Of Fee) Are Required To Pay a Fee Of Rs. 250/-(Rupees Two hundred Fifty Only).Through Online Mode By Using Net banking or By Using Visa/Master/Maestro/Rupay Credit/Debit Card/ UPI.Admit Card Will Be Issued For The Examination Only To Those Candidates Who Have Successfully Paid The Examination Fee And Who Are Entitled For Waiver Of Examination Fee.
- Navik (General Duty):Basic Pay Of Rs. 21700/-(Level 3)
- Navik (Domestic Branch):Basic Pay Of Rs. 21700/- (Level 3)
- Yantrik:Basic Pay Of Rs. 29200/- (Level 5)
- Online Application Starting Date:04/01/2022
- Last Date For Filling Application:14/01/2022