ibps | ibps bank exam | ibps clerk notification 2022 | bank exam 2022 | ibps exam 2022 | ibps clerk 2022 | ibps clerk 2022 online application | ibps clerk age limit 2022
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS Clerk XII Recruitment 2022) has published an Advertisement for the Clerk XII post 2022. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Technicalhelps regularly to get the latest updates.
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection has released the Clerk XII Jobs Notification 2022 Online Application will start from 01-07-2022 Those who are interested in applying against the IBPS Bharti 2022 will be able to apply online during the online application schedule, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form and other details mentioned below link.
IBPS Clerk XII Recruitment 2022
The online application process for recruitment of 6500+ Clerk XII posts will start from 01-07-2022 onwards. Check the details regarding IBPS Clerk XII Recruitment 2022 that have been provided below in the tabular form.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification: As we all know that every year IBPS directs a common recruitment process for the enlistment of the clerical units in various banks all around the country. All the public sector banks use a common recruitment process as a base to fill the vacancies for this post.
IBPS will be going to conduct the IBPS Clerk CRP XII exam. The exam will be conducted on two levels first is the preliminary exam and the second is the main exam. The candidate will be required to qualify in both exams to be selected for the post. IBPS will report the subtleties for Clerical Cadre posts to be enlisted for the financial year 2022-23.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification Out
The Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection has invited online application forms for those who are looking for bank jobs through IBPS exams.The official notification for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 has been released for the 7000+ vacancies of IBPS Clerk on 29th June 2022.Interested aspirants can submit their application forms through the official website at ibps.in after reading the official notification.
IBPS Clerk Notification has been released by IBPS on 29th June 2022 in the employment newspaper regarding dates for IBPS Clerk 2022. The IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 detailed official PDF will be released tomorrow on its official website. IBPS Clerk Online Application 2022 for CRP CLERKS-XII to begin on the 1st of July 2022 and continues till 21st of July 2022.
Various Participating Banks in the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
The candidates are required to check the participating bank’s list for the IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification Here we are providing participating banks list:
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- Canara Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- UCO Bank
- Indian Bank
- Bank of India
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Central Bank of India
Eligibility Criteria for the IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification
- The applicant should have a Graduation degree in any discipline from a University or any equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Govt. of India.
- The applicant should have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations or Computer Language or should have studied Computer/ IT as one of the subjects in High School or college level.
- The applicant should have to operate and working knowledge of computer systems.
- The applicant should know how to read, write and speak the official language of the State/ UT for which vacancies a candidate wants to apply.
Age limit and Application fee structure for the IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification
- To apply for the IBPS Clerk 2022, the minimum age limit for the applicant is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years.
- The age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates only as per the government norms.
- For the IBPS Clerk post, the application fee is decided according to their category. The candidate should keep in mind that once the application fee is submitted it will not be refunded to the candidate in any condition.
- The candidates belonging to the General and OBC categories will have to pay Rs. 850/- application fee including intimation charges and the candidates belonging to the reserved category like SC/ST/PWD will have to pay only Rs.175/- application fee.
The online Procedure to Registration for the IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification
- To apply for the IBPS Clerk 2022, the candidate is required to complete two stages first is the Registration process and then the Login process.
- First of all, the candidate needs to go through the official website by clicking on the link ibps.in.
- Then, the candidate will have to tap on the Online Registration For the IBPS Clerk 2022 link.
- After this, the candidate will have to register by using a valid mobile number, and email ID and then enter the necessary details to complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive a registration ID and a Password.
- After this, the candidate will have to log in with the registration ID and Password and then should verify it by using the Captcha code.
- Now, the candidate will have to tap on the ‘Login‘ tab and then enter the necessary information to complete the application process.
- After this, the candidate needs to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Then, the candidate will have to download the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Salary Structure for the IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification
- As per the information, the basic salary of an IBPS Clerk is Rs 19,900- Rs 47920 per month. In the IBPS clerk’s salary, the basic pay is Rs.19,900, and the remaining pay includes DA, house rent allowance, medical allowance, and transport allowance. The IBPS Clerk’s salary in hand concerning is Rs.29453 for those who join initially.
Selection Process for the IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification
For the IBPS Clerk, the selection process will be done in two levels, in which in the first level, the candidate is required to appear in the Prelims Examination, and after qualifying for the Prelims examination the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the Mains Examination and qualify for the examination.
After qualifying for both exams the candidate will be called for the Medical test and after that, they will be shortlisted for the post of clerical cadre. When the process is done, the selection board will select the most eligible and qualified candidates for the Public Sector Banks. One more thing is that there is no interview process and 100% weightage will be given to the result of the Mains examination result.
|Organization Name||Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||Clerk XII|
|Application Staring Date||01-07-2022|
|Application Closing Date||21-07-2022|
|Selection Mode||Written Exam|
IBPS Clerk XII Recruitment 2022 Details:
Posts :- Clerk XII
Total No. of Posts:
IBPS Clerk XII Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification:
Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
IBPS Clerk XII Recruitment 2022 How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website http://ibps.in/.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-07-2022
IBPS Clerk XII Recruitment 2022 Notification 2022
The official notification against Clerk XII regarding the recruitment of 6500+ Clerk XII vacancies in the IBPS has been released on the official website. We have provided a direct link here to download the IBPS Clerk XII Notification 2022 PDF directly by clicking on it.
|official PDF||Click Here|
|Short PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Technicalhelps Home Page||Click Here|
|Follow US Google News||Click Here|