HP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023, HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Upcoming HP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023Jobs for GDS : If you are looking for Govt job in Himachal Pradesh, HP Postal GDS recruitment 2023 details is for you, India Post-Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle will be issued the HP Post Office Notification 2023 for vacant positions of Gramin Dak Sevak-GDS. There is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers , who are preparing for Himachal Pradesh State Government Jobs. To apply Latest postal jobs in HP, aspirants must have completed 10th Class qualification . So the Himachal Pradesh postal department announced about the HP Postal Circle Vacancy 2023 and they also asked the interested and the eligible candidates for applying for the available vacancies by inviting applications from the candidates. Eligible candidates can apply on or before last date at official web portal.Check complete details for Notification, Eligibility, Application form, Age Limit, selection process, how to apply, Last Date for Apply Online are given below
HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Notification for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies Released Soon to Apply Himachal Pradesh Post Office GDS Online Application Form at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in:
Himachal Pradesh Postal GDS Recruitment 2023 Details!! Here latest HP Post Office GDS Notification for 10th pass job seekers published to fill up total 1007 vacancies in various divisions. Hence, the India Post invites Online Application for Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks [Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster & Dak Sevak] in HP Postal Circle. All those who are eligible can apply online for Himachal Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy from 2nd May to 5th June 2022 by visiting the official website.
A quick link to Apply HP Postal GDS Online Form and Download Notification PDF is available on this page at the bottom. Candidates are advised to go through below description and check out a complete overview of HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Process, GDS Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Application Fee, etc.
HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2023- Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
Hello, Post Office Job Finders! Good News as DoP Officials has uploaded HP Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification for BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak Posts to its online portal. If you are looking for postal career opportunity in himachal pradesh circle, then should not miss out this GDS Bharti. Candidates who have passed Matriculation and comes under the age group of 18-40 years as on 05-06-2022 can go for HP Postmaster Dak Sevak Latest Vacancies in India Post. Here aspirants must note that the last date to submit Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Online Job Application for GDS Recruitment is 05-06-2022. All those who don’t know HP Post Office Jobs Apply Online Steps can follow the instructions given in this article.
Eligible candidates have to register & apply online at the official website (https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in) link shared below. All the contestants will get HP Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs based their on merit of Xth Standard exam only. Check HP Postal Circle 1007 GDS Bharti Information for the year of 2023 given below in a table format.
Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Notification 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Department:
|INDIA POST (Bhartiya Dak)
|Name of the Circle:
|Himachal Pradesh Circle
|Rectt. Notice No.:
|Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement
|1) Branch Postmaster – BPM
2) Assistant Branch Postmaster – ABPM
3) Dak Sevak
|Total No. of Vacancies:
|1007 vacancies (approx.)
|Anywhere in HP State
|Online mode only
|Will be intimated in due course of time
|India Post Official Website:
|GDS Online Web Portal:
HP Postal Circle Vacancy 2023 – Details
Here let us take a look at the distribution of HP Post Office GDS Vacancy Community wise as we have listed in the below table:-
|No. of Vacancies
|OBC/ Other Backward Class
|EWS/ Economically Weaker Section
|SC/ Scheduled Caste
|ST/ Scheduled Tribe
|PWD/ Persons with Disabilities – A
|PWD/ Persons with Disabilities – B
|PWD/ Persons with Disabilities – C
|PWD/ Persons with Disabilities – DE
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒
HP Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2023
AGE LIMIT (as on 5th June 2022): For GDS Jobs in Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle, job seekers must check minimum and maximum age limitation category wise shown below.
- Unreserved & EWS Categories: Above 18 years and Below 40 years
- OBC Category: Above 18 years and Below 43 years
- SC/ ST Category: Above 18 years and Below 45 years
- PwD Category: Above 18 years and Below 50 years
- PwD (OBC) Category: Above 18 years and Below 53 years
- PwD (SC/ ST) Category: Above 18 years and Below 55 yea
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: For HP Post Office Gramin Sevak Vacancy, all those who want to apply must have the following qualifications.
- 10th Pass (Secondary School Examination Pass Certificate) with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from any recognized Board of School Education by the GOI or State Governments or Union Territories in India.
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government, State Government, Universities, Boards or Private Institutions.
- Knowledge of Local Language
HP Postal GDS Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: Selected aspirants will get following Minimum Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) for BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak Posts:-
|Mini. TRCA for 04 Hrs or Level-1 in TRCA Slab
|Branch Post Master
|Assistant Branch Post Master & Dak Sevak
Himachal Pradesh Post Office Application Fee for GDS Posts
|UR Male, OBC Male, EWS Male & Trans-man Candidates:
|Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
|SC/ ST, PwD, Trans-woman & All Female Candidates:
|Rs. 000/- (No Fee)
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 – Selection Process
About Selection Criteria for HP GDS Posts is as follows:-
- As per the Automatic Generated Merit List, the Department of Posts Recruitment Officials will select candidates according to rules based on the online applications submitted by candidates.
- DoP will consider only marks obtained in 10th standard exam aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 04 decimals for finalizing the selection.
- There will be No Written Examination for engagement to the Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in the Department of Posts (DoP).
- India Post will publish Himachal Pradesh Postal GDS Result/ Merit List consist of Selected Aspirants’ Name, Percentage, Division Name, Post Name, Registration Number, etc. after the online application process gets over.
- Applicants who shortlisted in the merit list will get a letter of intimation by post or email for appearing in the document verification process to verify original certificates.
HP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
All the scheduled dates for Himachal Pradesh Postal GDS 2023 Bharti will be updated shortly in the table placed below:-
|Key Dates & Time
|Official Notification Date:
|Yet to be announced
|Starting Date for Online Registration:
|Yet to be announced
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application:
|Yet to be announced
|Last Date for Online Registration:
|Yet to be announced
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form:
|Yet to be announced
|Dates for Submission of Application Fee:
|Yet to be announced
|Result/ Merit List Declaration Date:
|To be announced later
|Intimation Letter Issue Date:
|15-20 days after the release of result
|Schedule for Document Verification (DV):
|To be notified via SMS or Email
How to Apply HP Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2023?
The Steps to Register & Apply Online for GDS Recruitment in HP Postal Circle are as follows:-
- 1st Step – Visit the Official Website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ to your web browser.
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, find a link named “Notification for Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023” and then open it.
- 3rd Step – Read the notification thoroughly for job profile, other eligible conditions, selection criteria, etc.
- 4th Step – Now, click on the “Register Here” link and submit your Name (as per 10th class certificate including spaces), Father Name, Mobile Number, DOB, Gender, Community, Upload Photo & Signature, etc. to obtain a unique registration number.
- 5th Step – Make fee payment through any Head Post Office Fee Payment Offices or Pay Online by Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc.
- 6th Step – Press the “Apply Online Here” link and register your application form using the registration number and other details.
- 7th Step – Recheck the complete application form and click on the “Final Submit” button.
- 8th Step – Lastly, print a copy of the registered online form and e-receipt of payment for just reference.
Official Links for HP GDS 2023 Recruitment
|HP Postal Circle GDS Notification:
|HP Postal GDS Online Registration 2023:
|MAKE ONLINE REGISTRATION
|HP Postal GDS Online Fee Payment 2023:
|PAY ONLINE FEE
|HP Postal GDS Online Application Form 2023:
|INDIA POST GDS Official Website:
|VISIT HERE – indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
Conclusion: About Himachal Pradesh Post Office Recruitment of GDS Posts, all those job hunters who want latest and complete details can check out this website anytime. Our advice to Xth pass central govt job hunters doesn’t avoid this India Post Office Employment Opportunity to secure your career. Candidates must download HP Postal Circle Notification PDF and Apply Online for GDS Vacancy within the time limit through a direct link attached with this blog.
HP Post Office Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How I will proceed for HP GDS Online Application 2023?
Candidates can proceed to apply for Himachal Pradesh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Posts through https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in by submitting the mandatory details. Only online mode of application is accepted.
What are the documents to be uploaded while filling up the GDS online application 2023?
Scanned copies of the following documents are to be uploaded while applying online:-
a) 10th Class/ SSC Certificate (or) 10th Class/ SSC Certificate Combined Marks Memo in .jpg/ .jpeg format (max. file size 200 KB).
b) Community Certificate in .jpg/ .jpeg format (max. file size 200 KB) – applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS.
c) Photograph in .jpg/ .jpeg format (max. file size 50 KB).
d) Signature in .jpg/ .jpeg format (max. file size 20 KB).
e) Certificate of Disability in .jpg/ .jpeg format (max. file size 200 KB) – applicable for PH.
f) Computer Certificate in .jpg/ .jpeg format (max. file size 200 KB).
Will I get the refund in case my application rejected due to any reason?
The application fee of Rs. 100/- is non-refundable under any circumstances.