Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for Private Secretary Posts
High court Of Gujarat has released the latest notification for the Private Secretary Posts. Gujarat High court published a total of 15 vacancies for Private Secretary . Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online after read High court Of Gujarat Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF. Gujarat High court Bharti 2022 Good Chance For Those Candidates Who Seeking Job In Gujarat High Court. Keep Visiting Technicalhelps.In for more jobs and study material updates.
The High Court of Gujarat invites ‘Online Application’ from eligible Candidates for filling up 15 vacancies of Private Secretary, in the Pay Matrix of Rs.44,9001,42,400/ plus usual allowance as per the rules, on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat, by Direct Recruitment.
Total Posts :-
- 15 Posts
Posts Name :-
- Private Secretary Posts
Eligibility criteria for High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2022
Education Qualification :
- Graduate from recognized University.
- Speed of 120 words per minute in English Short Hand.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- Please read official Notification for more education qualification details.
Age Limit :-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
Salary per month :
- Rs.44,900 to Rs.1,42,400/-
Age Relaxation :
Application Fees :-
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Persons (PH), ExServicemen and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.500/ plus the usual Bank Charges and all other candidates shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.1000/ plus the usual Bank Charges via “Print Application/Pay Fees” Button through SBI ePay , provided on the webpage of HCOJAS Portal https://hcojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Carefully Read and Follow the Instructions/Help given thereat. Select the Mode of Payment i.e. Online Payment or CashChallan (Offline) (CashChallan will be generated Online at SBI ePay Website only).
- In case of Online Payment Mode, after successful payment, Candidate will get eReceipt of the same. However, if Transaction / Payment fails due to any technical reasons, follow the Instructions thereat.
Selection Process :-
- The Select List & Wait List will be prepared on the basis of Aggregate Marks obtained by the Candidates in the Stenography/Skill Test & Vivavoce Test.
- The Wait List would consist of not more than 20% of the Category wise Notified Vacancies and shall be operated during the validity period of the Select List/Wait List.
- The Select List / Wait List shall remain in force for a period of 01 (One) Year, from the date of its publication or until the publication of a fresh List(s), whichever is earlier. However, if the vacancies in a particular year are not substantially higher than the number of Candidates remaining in the existing Select List / Wait List, the period of such Select List/Wait List may be extended by the High Court not exceeding One year, so as to make appointment against such vacancies from the said Select List/Wait List.
Also Read This :-
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022 ?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.
How to prepare for Gujarat HC Vacancies 2022:
Getting a job in Gujarat High Court is not an easy one. But anything is possible with proper practice and planning. Having said that JobsCloud helps aspirants achieve their goal by providing them with proper guidance. Candidates can visit JobsCloud regularly where we post all Gujarat High Court Job related notifications in a prompt way. Aspirants can make use of our posts related to Gujarat High Court Syllabus, Exam Pattern.
We also post Model Question Papers, Mock Tests and Admit Cards etc. So You can keep track of the Gujarat High Court Admit card 2022 posted here and also candidates can make use of the Gujarat High Court interview tips and other aspirant’s success stories with Gujarat High Court which we post in JobsCloud to boost their confidence. Thus aspirants can appear for the exams and interviews with great confidence. This will help them to secure a position in Gujarat High Court easily.
Important Dates :-
- Online Application Start Date:16/05/2022
- Last Date Of Application:31/05/2022
Important Links :-
|High Court Gujarat Notification PDF Download||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Technicalhelps Homepage||Click Here|
About Gujarat High Court:
The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat in Ahmedabad. It was established on 1 May 1960, after the state of Gujarat split from Bombay State. The seat of the court is Ahmedabad. The strength of the Gujarat High court is 27 against sanctioned strength of 52.