Best Logo Design App  Free To Use Pixellab and Phonto text on photos:- Two great apps write shayari or anything on your photo and create a logo with master design in just 10 minutes and share it in your Instagram and get more followers My favorite app and yours is going to be favorite this app Pixellab and Phonto text on photos both The app is good, try it once and write whatever you want.
Pixellab and Phonto text on photos- Best Logo Design App  Free To Use
Required update to target Android 11. Pixellab folder moved to to app’s internal storage but you can still access your projects from the old directory. New projects are saved to the new location. This is caused by the Google’s new storage requirements, please understand this.
In pixellab app you can increase your subscribers and followers by creating logos of your choice, logos, youtube video logos, logos for instagram reels, text animations, logos.
Pixellab App Details
The description of PixelLab App
Pixellab photo editor: Adding stylish text, 3d text, shapes, stickers and drawing on top of your picture has never been easier. With a simple and clean interface that lets you focus on whatever you’re doing, a wide selection of presets, fonts, stickers, backgrounds, more than 60 unique options that you can customize and of course your imagination, you’ll be able to create stunning graphics and amaze your friends straight from your phone or tablet.
- Text: add and customize as much text objects as you want…
- 3D Text: create 3d texts and overlay them on top of your images, or have them stand on their own in a cool poster…
- Text effects: make your text stand out with dozens of text effects like : Shadow, Inner Shadow, Stroke, Background, Reflection, Emboss, Mask, 3d text…
- Text color: Set your text to any fill option you want, be it a simple color, a linear gradient, a radial gradient, or an image texture.
- Text font: choose from 100+, hand picked fonts. Or use your own fonts !
- Stickers: add and customize as much stickers, emojis, shapes, as you want…
- Import images: add your own images from gallery. This could come in handy when you have your own stickers, or you want to composite two images…
- Draw: pick a pen size, a color, then draw anything you want. after that the drawing acts like a shape and you can resize it, rotate it, add shadow to it…
- change the background: with the possibility of making it : a color, a gradient or an image.
- Save as a project: you can save anything you do as a project. It’ll be available for use even after closing the app!
- Remove the background: be it a green screen, a blue screen or simply a white background behind an object in an image that you found on Google images; PixelLab can make it transparent for you.
- Edit image perspective: you can now perform perspective editing (warp). Handy for, replacing a monitor’s content, changing a road sign’s text, adding logos on boxes…
- Image effects: enhance your pictures’ look by applying some of the available effects, which include vignette, stripes, hue, saturation…
- Export your Image: save or share at any format or resolution you want, For easy access you can use the Quick Share buttons to share the image to social media apps with a click of a button (ex : facebook,twitter, instagram…)
- Create memes: using the provided meme preset, you can easily have your memes ready for sharing in matter seconds.
- Browse quotes and insert anything you like, into what you’re making !
Phonto text on photos
Phonto app also works like pixellab and its also great phonto has 5 crore downloads on playstore and its also a logo designing app
Phonto – Text on Photos is a free software also available for iPhone, that is part of the category ‘Multimedia’ and the subcategory ‘Photography’, and developed by Youthhr.
This app is best known for the following features and qualities: photo editing, edit pictures, editing tools & easy fun.
If you like Phonto – Text on Photos you’ll also enjoy: Photo Editor by Aviary, PicLab – Photo Editor, PicsArt Photo Studio, Photo Editor Pro, Photo Editor Color Effect, Camera – Selfie & Photo Editor.
More about Phonto – Text on Photos
It’s a heavily used software in countries like Russian Federation, India, and Indonesia.Since the software has been added to our selection of programs and apps in 2017, it has obtained 176 downloads, and last week it had 15 downloads.
The current version of the program varies with device and it has been updated on 10/21/2016. The information about the operating system requirements of Phonto – Text on Photos is currently not available.
How to add a logo to your photo
The Internet offers a stunning abundance of services that can help you add a logo to your photo in a minute. We’ve made a shortlist of the most user-friendly websites. We hope this will save you lots of time. Let’s get started!
Watermark.ws deserves to be the first on our list. Simple and intuitive, this online service has more than 1 million users, which is pretty impressive. The free version allows you to add a logo to 5 photos or videos and use the basic editing tools (filters, crop tool, etc.). Plus, you can add any words to your photo, since the platform supports the Cyrillic alphabet. Simply upload your photo and logo from your computer or a cloud and then download the watermarked image. Thumbs up!
How to design a logo in pixellab?
Click on the plus icon on the left side corner, write your logo name and you can see it in YouTube to give it the effect below.